At American Financial Network, our mission is to provide homeowners and future homeowners a variety of home financing options at competitive rates; fulfilling their needs in a manner that enhances their standard of living in realizing the American Dream.
Whether you have had experience in buying a home or is a first time home buyer, we are sure to be able to increase your chances to have an offer accepted. We provide thorough client consultation and pre-approval and great follow up. We may be able to provide full underwriting approval (pending appraisal only) before you make an offer. This feature puts your offer at the same level with the cash offer.
You will be well educated about your options and empowered to make your own choices. The state of California has many Down-Payment Assistance Programs, and the federal government provides a Federal Income Tax Credit that may reduce the impact of the monthly mortgage payment.
We know how important it is to have an offer accepted and to close a transaction on time. We have the closing in mind at every step of the process.
5 steps to a great home buying experience:
(1) Know your options: Thorough customer consultation
(2) Your pre-approval is your strength: Thorough pre-approval with automatic or full underwriting approval
(3) Show your strength: Pro-active approach on offers; making sure the listing agent knows the loan will close on-time.
(4) Great communication: Keeping the the listing agent, the selling agent, and the client well informed is key for a timely close and reduced stress. Internally, the communication is enhanced by having processing, underwriting and funding under 1 roof.
(5) Close on time: completeness of documentation, quick appraisal reporting, e-signatures, short turn around of lender’s processing, underwriting and funding.
Please check out: Quick Facts that can change people’s lives.